Join the Network
The Silicon Valley Pro Bono Immigration Network is a collaborative made up of legal services organizations that work together
to create innovative approaches to the delivery of pro bono immigration legal services in Silicon Valley.
Below, learn more about the various aspects of getting involved in the Network.
When you're ready, head to our Get Involved page to get started!
Joining the Silicon Valley Pro Bono Immigration Network as a legal services organization participant offers a plethora of benefits for your organization's pro bono program, allowing you to serve even more clients in need.
As a legal services partner, you will have access to:
- Information and teachings on pro bono best practices
- Relevant online Pro Bono Training Institute trainings for volunteers
- A shared pool of pro bono volunteers from large corporations, law schools, and law firms in Silicon Valley as well as the greater San Francisco Bay Area who are deeply committed to serving your clients
- Communications materials for pro bono programming
- Uniform data collection across the Network to help demonstrate the positive impact of pro bono programming for your clients
- The support of Network Coordinator staff
- An opportunity to be part of an innovative, unique and highly impactful service delivery model to better serve your clients